Why Travel with
Your Egypt Tours
Since 2001, Your Egypt Tours has been Egypt's Foremost luxury travel company, combining comfort and authenticity in Egypt's greatest destinations. We offer Egypt tour packages, Egypt day tours, Egypt shore excursions and many others services cater to travelers looking for high quality and efficient services with a personal touch and care.
A TRUSTED MEMBER OF ASTA, IATA & MINISTRY OF TOURISM
HIGH QUALITY SERVICE
TAILOR MADE HOLIDAYS
TRAVEL WITH THE EXPERTS
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
YOUR SAFETY AND SECURITY
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT
24/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE
VALUE AND TIME SAVINGS
A PERSONAL TOUCH & CARE
HASSLE-FREE AND FLEXIBILITY
EXPERT, PASSIONATE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE CREW
Choose your style
Travel Egypt in a Style
Egypt Family Tours
We offers you a variety of family tour packages with kids. A combination of history, culture, entertainment and fun. We will take care of your family and meet all the different preferences.
Egypt Classic Tours
The classic tours are the best choice for travelers with the interest in visiting the traditional and famous historical sites. Explore the traditions and history that Egypt can offer and cover the best and well-known historical sites of Egypt.
Egypt Nile Cruise
Discover the beauty of the temples mixed with the local customs and houses along the banks of the Nile. Take time to relax and enjoy the slow-paced lifestyle on board luxury cruises.
Egypt Safari Tours
Safari experience and adventure in Egypt is one of a lifetime. It is not only sleeping in a campsite with fire and dunes around. It is much more to experience the local culture and rich environment of the Egyptian oases.
Egypt Short Break
Interested in visiting the great treasures of Egypt BUT you do not have much time to spend! No worries. We tailored some short break holidays that perfectly suit your short vacation and weekends.
Egypt Most Wanted Tours
Egypt Travel Packages
8 days, 7 nights
- Ride a camel past the Pyramids and a donkey along the west bank of the Nile.
- Step back in time to the age of the pharaohs during a sound-and-light performance at Karnak.
- Try your hand at pottery, engraving, or woodworking at a crafts workshop.
- Encounter mummies, island temples, ancient fortresses, and colossal statues.
- Enjoy dinner with an Egyptian family in their home.
8 Nights, 9 Days
11 Nights, 12 Days
13 Nights, 14 Days
- Sail to Egypt’s remarkable antiquities on a 7-day Deluxe Nile cruise.
- Stay in elegant 5-star hotels in Cairo and Alexandria.
- Ride your own camel across the sands of Giza to the Sphinx and stare at the treasures of king Tut in the Egyptian museum.
- Discover the history of the temples and tombs in Luxor and Aswan.
- Visit the beautiful city of Alexandria and tour the cemeteries of the WWII in Al Alamein area.
- Learn about the mysteries of Egypt and from our expert and personable English-speaking guides.
7 Nights, 8 Days
10 Days, 9 Nights
- Family friendly private tour
- 10 days to experience the great history of Egypt
- Enjoy visiting pyramids, temples ,tombs and museums along the Nile
- Learn the difference between life in Cairo and Southern cities as Luxor and Aswan
- Have fun and lots of information with Egyptologist guide
Egypt Most Popular Tours
Egypt Day Tours
Where To Go
Best Destinations in All Egypt
Tick Egypt's Top Destinations Off Your Bucket List with A High Quality Tours, Attraction Tickets and Day Trips to The Incredible Destinations in Egypt.
Egypt once called Kemet, which means the black land referring to its black fertile soil
67 is the number of the pyramids discovered in Egypt so far.
Two of the seven wonders of the ancient world exist in Egypt: The Great Pyramid in Giza and the Lighthouse of Alexandria.
Cairo is the capital of Egypt and it is the most populated city in the Arab world.
King Tut Ankh Amun tomb is the most important archeological discovery in the 20th century by Howard Carter in 1922.
94% of the total area of Egypt is desert while 96 million people concentrate on 6%
The oldest pyramid In Egypt is the Step pyramid in Sakkaea 2800 B.C
Alexandria was the capital of Egypt for 1000 years during the Greek and Roman eras.
News and Updates
Subscribe to get latest offers and deals to day
Enjoy amazing & special offers, travel inspiration, trending destinationsand other updates from Your Egypt Tours.